Bigger, taller, and more of it

I took a trip into downtown San Antonio and it appears I'll have my work cut out for me. There appears to be more than a summer or two's worth of subject matter here from which to choose. In any event, this afternoon's ramblings were my first real San Antonio sketches, outside of a trip I took here in June for a friend's wedding. Things I'll need to remember: sunscreen, sunglasses, the patience to deal with panhandlers, the ability to find cheap parking (or the bus), time. I think that's about it.

smith-young tower from the San Antonio Riverwalk

royalty coins

Comments

  1. Great buildings! The second building is especially interesting with all of the curves and angles - so well done! So much character! I remember visiting San Antonio and the Riverwalk, many years ago - for me it was all adventure. The Folklife festival was on when I was there - magnificent food and music! Waiting for that drawing of the Alamo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We'll see about the Alamo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous!! I'm going to spend a lot of time today just browsing around your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past