Welcome to Denver

So, here I am in Denver.  A bigger, younger city than San Antonio, with a fantastic collection of older building stock as well as a bunch of sleek, modern buildings in the CBD.  With the surrounding landscape, and the sprawling city and burbs, it's almost as though I've moved to a combination of Bozeman and S.A.   Lots to explore.

denver skyline from city park

fossils at denver museum of nature and science
Got me a membership at the Museum of Nature and Science

living room june 2012
Our new living room

foster the people concert at red rocks
Concert at Red Rocks, courtesy of Linda's brother.  Unfortunately it got too dark too soon to capture the stage and surrounding landscape.  Maybe next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past