Some non-Moleskine sketches! (and some Moleskine sketches too)

A busy week for me, drawing-wise.  Did quite a few treks into downtown from LoHi with my sketching stool and supplies.  Here's what I got:

denver city and county building
City Hall, during a concert in the park.

chamberlin observatory
Chamberlin Observatory, near the University of Denver campus.

brown palace
The Brown Palace and environs.  Such a cool building.

16th street mall, denver
A view from 16th street mall of two beautiful Richardsonian Romanesque buildings.  Reminds me of San Antonio's Bexar County Courthouse.

16th and welton
Just a moleskine sketch from the 16th street mall.

union station
A meh sketch of Union Station.  Will have to go back and give it the proper treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past